Sunday, February 7, 2016

Fix #11

41 Hawthorn
Colibri Solid Tab Sleeve Blouse

I just don't love these shapeless blouses. I felt that the length was too long for me and I didn't love the side slits which gave the shirt flaps. The color is wrong, too. I don't think green is my color. I think the blouse is pretty, but the color overwhelming for my complexion. I've seen this look work for others, but I wasn't feeling it.


Conclusion: Return


RD Style
Lana Lace Detail Pencil Skirt

My stylist sent this to me after seeing a similar style on my Pinterest board. The length was perfect and it fit really well. There is something about it that I can't put my finger on. It doesn't excite me. Maybe it just feels too basic. Also, I have a black lace dress already that I don't wear very much anymore, so I don't know how much I would choose to wear it. Overall it is a perfectly acceptable skirt, but I don't want to pay $80 for something I'm not looking forward to wearing. Maybe if it was a different color I would like it more.


Conclusion: Return


Skies are Blue
Tuscany Embellished Side Detail Knit Top

I wasn't quite sure about this one when I saw it. I do love stripes, but the side detail was a little strange to me. I think I would have preferred it to be a zipper instead of sequins. The main problem about this shirt is how boxy it is. My body type is rectangular, so I really need clothes that give me curves. Probably would make a great maternity shirt.


Conclusion: Return


Laila Jayde
Bali V-Neck Top

This top is just weird to me. The color is strange and doesn't reflect anything from my Pinterest board. I don't think it is a good color for me either. It felt way too long for me as well. Also, the fabric feels like a microfiber couch. It doesn't hang on my body well either, so clingy. There was nothing going right for this top.
Conclusion: Return


Bancroft
Jayda Twisted Loop Earrings

These were nice and simple. I don't really have big earrings like this, and there is a reason for that. I don't really like big earrings. Steven said they just looked too big. Also, it drove me nuts that they didn't hang the same way. One was always to the side and the other was always facing forward.  I considered keeping these just so I wouldn't lose my styling fee.


Conclusion: Return


Well, this is the second one in a row where I have sent everything back. I feel like my stylist was really trying, but everything was just missing the mark. I'm going to give them one more chance, but if I send back all my items next time, I'm just going to have to say goodbye.


Click here to out Stitch Fix for yourself

2 comments:

  1. let me be your stylist! I used to be a personal shopper for the rich and famous before my mission! I would love to shop for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who are you and what can you do for me? I need help.

      Delete