Saturday, March 26, 2016

Wantable #1

After all of the disappointment with Stitch Fix, I decided to try Wantable. I was really excited to see what I would get from this new company.

Jack
Savannah Jacket

I knew I wouldn't like this the moment I pulled it out because I don't like jackets that don't have closures. It was very similar to one I got in fix 10 that I sent back. Plus, I already have a leather jacket and don't feel the need for two. The one think I actually did like was the length in the back. I thought it was cute and flattering. Also, it does have pockets, so that was a plus.



Conclusion: Return

Jack
Alfred Jacket

When I first saw this I was disappointed because I thought it was a cardigan. After putting it on, I changed my mind. I loved that it had buttons so that it could close. It also has pockets, making it more functional. I thought the back added just the right amount of interest to make it a special piece. I also like that even though it has a lot of fabric in front, it didn't totally cover my figure when closed. When Steven first saw this, he was not a fan. His exact word was "Barf!" He said it was too weird for him. However, I really like it, so I'm keeping it.



Conclusion: Keep


Kut from the Kloth
Mia Toothpick Skinny

I'm wearing these ones in the previous pictures. I knew I was going to like these because Kut from the Kloth pants always look good on me. These were just great skinnys and fit better than my current jeans. Yay for more jeans!

Conclusion: Keep


Jack
Rosella Skirt

I loved the weight of the fabric of this skirt. It is a thicker knit, which I love because I can't stand flimsy pencil skirts. I loved the length and fit. The placement of the stripes worked to flatter my figure. This would be a great addition to my wardrobe.


Conclusion: Keep


Project Social T
Jaime Tee

I wasn't too sure about the color on this one. It's cream colored and felt really neutral. However, it is very comfortable and would be a great every day shirt, which I am in need of. I like the fit and the cut.


Conclusion: Keep


Just like Stitch Fix, if you keep everything you get a 20% discount, so I ended up keeping the leather jacket in hopes that I can sell it. If you would like it, I am selling for $64, which is the discounted price, plus $5 shipping if it applies. Please let me know if you are interested. I would hate for it to sit forever in my closet.


For my first Wantable style edit I was pleasantly surprised. I ended up liking almost everything and wasn't expecting to at all. I am looking forward to future boxes.

Click here to try Wantable for yourself.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! These are way better pieces, and I LOVE that cardigan. Is the pricing similar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say it is about the same. I feel that the quality is a lot better, too.

      Delete